UPDATE: 29/11/21 - 12:35PM We are glad to announce that Chiliz Exchange is now back online, the maintenance has been complete and so far looks like a good success, however, the liquidity allocations are still being deployed, therefore some trading pairs will remain disabled and it may take a few more hours to get all the trading pairs back online. Thanks for your patience.
Dear Chiliz Exchange User,
The Chiliz team will perform temporary scheduled maintenance and an upgrade on the Chiliz Exchange platform. The temporary maintenance is scheduled to begin at 02:00 CET Sunday, 28th November.
The overall maintenance is expected to take up to 24 hours to complete.
For you to know:
- As a result of the upgrade, user deposit addresses’ have been changed, sending tokens to an old Chiliz exchange address WILL result in loss of funds.
- The Chiliz Exchange platform will be inaccessible for up to 24 hours.
- All listings, exchange activities, including deposits and withdrawals will be postponed until the upgrade is complete.
- To prevent tokens from being sent to the wrong Chiliz Exchange address, Socios withdrawals will be disabled for the duration of the upgrade.
- The Chiliz Exchange iOS and Android app will NOT be online until the upgraded app version is approved, we recommend sticking to the web for now.
- For API users: all API keys will be reset, please set up a new API key.
- Your funds are safe.
To follow updates regarding the Chiliz Exchange maintenance and upgrade, join the Chiliz Help Telegram Channel.
We thank you in advance for your support and patience.
-The Chiliz Team