Two Factor Authentication (2FA) is a security process in which the user provides two different authentication factors to verify themselves to better protect both the user's credentials and the resources. 2FA includes Email Verification, Phone Verification and Google Authentication.
After binding 2FA, signing into your account or withdrawal will require your password, verification codes and/or 6 digits generated code from Google Authenticator App (GA).
When signed up with Email, you can only bind Phone and Google Authentication (shown below). Vice versa if signed up with phone, you can only bind Email and Google Authentication.
How to Bind Phone/Email Verification:
- Signed in >"User Center" > under “Phone” click “Bind”.
- Select the country code and key in phone number.
- Under SMS Verification > click “Get code” > key in 6 digit code received in SMS. (code expired after 10 minutes)
- Under Email Verification > click "Get code" > key in 6 digit code received in Email inbox/Spambox. (code expired after 10 minutes)
- Click "Submit" and Bound will be shown if successful.
How to Set Google Authentication:
- Signed in > User Center > under "Google Authentication" click "Bind"
- Download Google Authenticator App (GA) on phone
(IOS: APPSTORE / ANDROID: PLAYSTORE)
- Open GA App > Scan QR Code or Manual entry 16-digit key
- Under Email Verification > click Get code > key in 6 digit code
received in Email inbox/Spambox. (code expired after 10 minutes)
- Input the 6 digit code generated from GA App
- Click "Complete" and Bound will be shown if successful.
Tips: Save the 16-digit key or QR Code for future back up to re-setup.
Example: phone lost or accidentally deleted the GA App.