Note: Please make yourself familiar with our withdrawal limits and KYC process by reading this article here.
1. First of all, you need to login to your Chiliz.net account by clicking here and entering your login information.
2. Once logged in, navigate to your wallet page which can be found under ‘Balance’ in the top right corner, or simply click here.
3. Find the cryptocurrency that you wish to withdraw, and press the ‘Withdraw’ button. For this example, we will use Chiliz ($CHZ).
4. Paste or enter the withdrawal address, ensuring that it is correct. The withdrawal address should look something like this 0xe7f7cCfb2b914dBe3d4913bEB94247135884FbA6. Make sure that the amount you are trying to withdraw is above the minimum withdrawal limit.
5. Once you have pressed Withdraw and entered your asset password and 2FA verification, you will be redirected to the withdrawal confirmation page which will let you know the status of the withdrawal. All withdrawals go through an automated withdrawal review process which can take a couple of minutes.
5. You can track and view historic withdrawals by clicking on the ‘Withdrawal Record’ button in the top right corner of the withdrawal page. Alternatively, you can click here, and click on the ‘Withdraw’ tab. On this page, you can also cancel the withdrawal request.
Need more help? Send a ticket